Friday 1 November 2013

Because sometimes the title says everything that you need to know...


Pretty much says it all doesn't it? :o)

What, you want blurb as well? Oh go on then...

When the Government's latest crime deterrent, Obmoz goes completely off the rails and starts to destroy everything from the underfunded super team Planetronix to the president himself, who ya gonna call? Not Zombo, because he s dead and not in a zombie-type of dead way, but in a brain-melted-by-laser kinda way! Now the only thing standing between mankind and total annihilation is a male stripper and a well padded pair of underpants! I don't think we're going to make it...


I think my weekend reading just sorted itself out. I'll let you know if 'You smell of Crime' is as irreverent as 'Can I eat you please? sometime next week. My money is on 'yes, yes it is...' :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment