Monday 10 February 2014

Cover Art! 'Wolf of Sigmar' - C.L. Werner (Black Library)

For no other reason than that this is how I felt trying to get to work this morning... :o)


If you live in London then you know exactly what I mean, the daily commute brings out the worst in all of us sometimes (apparently, I have to fight to suppress my inner Skaven...) I love Black Library covers though and that's the other reason I'm posting today as the cover for 'Wolf of Sigmar' is so dynamic and in your face, it's like a shot of caffeine to the eyeballs.
Here's the blurb,

The Black Plague has done its work, and the ravaged Empire is ripe for the picking. As the dread armies of the skaven sweep across Sigmar's realm, each of the great cities looks to its own defence - except Middenheim. As he gathers warriors to his banner and liberates towns and villages from the verminous menace, Graf Mandred begins to embrace his destiny as the future leader of a united Empire - if he can survive the trials to come.

A fairly sparse blurb isn't it? Fair indication that you really need to have read the first two books in this trilogy first ('Dead Winter' and 'Blighted Empire' just in case you were wondering). I'm well into 'Blighted Empire' at the moment so hopefully I'll be able to let you know how that went by the end of the week.
What are you reading at the moment? Is it any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment