Sunday 22 June 2014

Black Library Open Up 'The Vault'...

Okay, I suspect that this is one more for Black Library fans (who probably know already) but I'm posting it anyway just in case you didn't know. I'm nice like that :o)


The Vault is where all those BL collectable editions go to live until someone buys them (Not me though, as much as I'd like to. Still trying to get Hope's new bedroom sorted...) Kind of like an animal shelter but for books and, erm... in a Vault (that's it, enough of the tenuous comparisons!)
The current line up looks like this (you might need to click on it to enlarge),

The one that caught my eye though was this,


Gorgeous looking cover and featuring stories from the likes of Graham McNeill, Aaron Dembski-Bowden, James Swallow, Rob Sanders and Nick Kyme.

If you didn't know all this already then you do now ;o) Click Here to have a look in the Vault yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment